Financial information for people living in Korea

Monday, May 18, 2020

ACUON Savings Bank, 5% installment savings, limited sales

ACUON Savings Bank, 5% installment savings



As I told you before, I always search for the best deposits and installment savings.

Bank interest rates are very low these days, so not many people are very interested in receiving interest from banks. 

However, judging that savings of more than 5% are worth 'interest' itself, I would like to sign up for all savings of 5% or more than 5%.

Although it is regrettable that only a small number of these savings can be subscribed, I think it is necessary to make sure that more than 5% of savings are collected from the perspective of distributed investment.

The savings of 5% of Acuon Savings Bank I'm going to talk about today is also limited to a maximum of 200,000 won.
 

▶ 'Acuon Mobile Regular Savings'

(1) Basic 3.9% interest;
(2) 0.1% when you sign up for membership
(3) An additional 1% is added if an automatic transfer is made from the same bank account.

 
Among them, regarding (2) membership,
As I mentioned earlier in the article, Acuon Savings Bank 1.8% Interest Deposit Account (Acuon Mobile Free Deposit), you don't have to take it seriously.

And, (3) our automatic transfer, you can open an 'Acuon mobile free deposit' right away. As far as I know, this is the highest interest-rate bank account in Korea, so it's worth opening.

First, you can open this 'Acuon mobile free deposit' and then sign up for this 5% savings.

This way, you can get a total interest of 5% without difficulty.

There are a lot of savings around 5% in other banks, but most of them requires many tough conditions.
However, the conditions required by this 'Accion Mobile Regular Savings' are not that difficult.

So, I joined right away.
I signed up for the maximum amount of 200,000 won.

It's a limited-edition product, so I recommend you to hurry up and sign up.

Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment